Microbt Whatsminer M32 62T
- Whatsminer M32 62T (Microbit)
- SHA256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hashrate: 62Th/s (+-5%)
- Power Consumption: 3360W
- Dimensions: 390mm(L) x 155mm(W) x 240mm(H)
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Operating temperature: -5℃ ~ 40℃
- Power Supply is included in the package.
- Why MicroBT Whatsminer?MicroBT Whatsminer is a technology company which focuses on blockchain and artificial intelligence. They are a big game-changer in the global Blockchain mining equipment industry. MicroBT Whatsminer is particularly known for their Whatsminer M21s and Whatsminer M32 series of crypto miners. Furthermore, Whatsminer has graced the Blockchain mining industry with ASIC Bitcoin miners, mining at harshrate of up to 86 teraharsh per second.
Whatsminer M32 62T.
Additionally, Whatsminer has again proven to be one of the largest manufacturers in the Bitcoin mining rig industry by gracing it with another powerful Bitcoin mining machine such as the Whatsminer M32 mining at an harshrate of 62 teraharsh per second.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licensed and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- Mining facility consultancy
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for all new Crypto mining hardware.
- 50% down payment can be made to request for your machine, instalment of 50% during ASIC machine pickup.
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin). (Click here to continue reading)