Microbit Whatsminer M31s 80TH
- Whatsminer M31s 80T (Microbit)
- SHA256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hashrate: 52 Th/s (+-5%)
- Power Consumption: 3360W
- Dimensions: 390mm(L) x 155mm(W) x 240mm(H)
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Noise Level: 75db
- Power Supply included in the package
- Operating temperature: -5℃ ~ 40℃Why MicroBT Whatsminer?MicroBT Whatsminer is a technology company which focuses on blockchain and artificial intelligence. They are a big game-changer in the global Blockchain mining equipment industry. MicroBT Whatsminer is particularly known for their Whatsminer M20s and Whatsminer M31s series of crypto miners. Furthermore, Whatsminer has graced the Blockchain mining industry with ASIC Bitcoin miners, mining at harshrate of up to 86 teraharsh per second.
Whatsminer M31s 80T.
Additionally, Whatsminer has again proven to be one of the largest manufacturers in the Bitcoin mining rig industry by gracing it with another powerful Bitcoin mining machine such as the Whatsminer M31s mining at an harshrate of 80 teraharsh per second.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licenced and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- Mining facility consultancy
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for all new Crypto mining hardware.
- 50% down payment can be made to request for your machine, instalment of 50% during ASIC machine pickup.
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoins, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin). (Click here to continue reading)