Innosilicon T2Tz 26 TH/s – Used Miner with Operational Guarantee
- Innosilicon T2Tz 26T
- SHA256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hashrate: 26TH/s ( /-5%)
- Power Consumption: 2200W ( /-10% ,normal mode, on wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
- Dimensions: 422mm(L)*142mm(W)*213mm(H)
- Net Weight: 9.49KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Innosilicon is a popular ASIC miner manufacturer known for its design capabilities for different chip processes. Innosilicon claims up to 25% global market share of the blockchain mining equipment industry. In addition, Innosilicon is particularly famous for being the manufacturer of A10 pro ethereum miner which is the most popular Bitcoin mining machine to ever grace the blockchain mining industry.
Innosilicon T2Tz 26TH/s
Furthermore, Innosilicon T2T is a very famous miner in Iran territory and has proven to be one of the fast selling manufacturers in the Bitcoin mining rig industry by gracing it with another powerful Bitcoin mining machine Innosilicon T2T ranging from 26TH to 36TH.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licensed and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for all new Crypto mining hardware.
- Easy payment options available.
- You can buy online
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoins, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin). (Click here to continue reading about Bitcoin mining)