Innosilicon A11 Pro 1.5 GH/s, ASIC Bitcoin mining machine
- Innosilicon A11 Pro 1.5 GH/s
- EtHash Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hashrate: 1.5 GH/s ( /-5%)
- Power Consumption: 2350W
- Dimensions: 36.2 × 13.6 × 25.8
- Net Weight: 12 KG
- Ambient Temperature: 5 – 45 degree Celsius
- Network Connection: Ethernet
Innosilicon has a global market share of up to 25% in the blockchain mining equipment industry. The Innosilicon’s best upgraded Innosilicon A11 Pro ETH miner is specialized for ETH mining, with a power-efficient hashrate of 1500MH/S at 2350W.
Innosilicon A11 Pro 1.5 Gh/s
Furthermore, the Innosilicon A11 Pro is an improved miner in Iran, and it has proven to be one of the most popular Bitcoin mining rig manufacturers.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licensed and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- Full operational guarantee on all second hand miners.
- Easy payment options are available.
- You can buy online
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoins, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin).