Innosilicon T3 57TH/s – Used Miner with Operational Guarantee
- Innosilicon T3
- SHA256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hashrate: 57TH/s ( /-5%)
- Power Consumption: 3300W ( /-10% ,normal mode, on wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
- Dimensions: (L)338mm*(W)207mm*(H)293mm
- Net Weight: 12.3Kg
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
T3+57T is a powerful new gen miner built on the industry’s leading T3+ ASIC technology with improved efficiency, durability and cooling for better long term stability. It’s well designed to reach 57Th/s at 3300W in high hash mode.
Innosilicon T3 57TH/s
Innosilicon T3+ 57T miner that can produce at a maximum of 57 TH/s hash rate with 3.3 KW power consumption. BitcoinSV, LitecoinCash, DGB-SHA, BitcoinCashABC, Peercoin, Bitcoin, and Myriad-SHA miner compatible with SHA-256 hashing algorithm.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licensed and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- Full operational guarantee on all second hand miners.
- Easy payment options are available.
- You can buy online
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoins, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin).