Bitmain Antminer T17 42TH/s
- Bitmain Antminer T17 42TH/s
- SHA-256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hash Rate: 42TH/s ± 5%
- Machine Power: 2200W
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Dimensions: 298 x 178 x 296mm
- Power Efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH
- Network Connection Mode: Ethernet
BITMAIN Antminer T17 42TH/s is a bitcoin SHA-256 algorithm Asic miner that uses the 7nm second-generation Asic chips technology, sold and traded by the ASIC MINER MARKET company and is designed and manufactured by the BITMAIN technology company located in Beijing, China.
Bitmain Antminer T17
The Bitmain Antminer T17 42TH/s was released in may 2019 and is produced with the Bitmain 2nd generation 7nm chip, and using the worlds leading TSMC FinFET technology helps to improve the system performance.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licensed and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- on-time delivery
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for all new Crypto mining hardware.
- 50% down payment and pay balance 50% at the time of collection of s19j pro 104th miner in UAE in some cases.
- Reserve your order by sending email and our team will contact you.
Best Price Guarantee
BlockLabs offers you the best price for Bitcoin mining Bitmain Antminer S19j pro 100T with PSU, ASIC BITCOIN mining machine | S19 110th mining machine in Dubai, UAE.
Buy now with the best price!
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. All the miners are 100% trustworthy. You can buy directly from BlockLabs. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin).