Bitmain Antminer S19
- Bitmain Antminer S19 95T
- SHA256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hash Rate: 95TH/s ± 3%
- Machine Power: 3250W
- PSU Power: 2000+W
- Weight: 14.2 kg
- Dimensions: 400 x 195.5 x 290
- Power Efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH
- Network Connection Mode: Ethernet
- PSU included in the package.
- Bitmain is a popular ASIC miner manufacturer known for its design capabilities for different chip processes. Bitmain claims up to 75% global market share of the blockchain mining equipment industry. In addition, Bitmain AKA Antminer is particularly famous for being the manufacturer of Antminer S9K 13.5T, which is the most popular Bitcoin mining machine to ever grace the blockchain mining industry.
Bitmain Antminer S19 95T
Furthermore, Bitmain has proven to be one of the largest manufacturers in the Bitcoin mining rig industry by gracing it with another powerful Bitcoin mining machine Bitmain Antminer S19 95 terahash per second.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licensed and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- on-time delivery
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for all new Crypto mining hardware.
- 50% down payment and pay balance 50% at the time of collection of s19 95th miner in UAE.
- Reserve your order by sending email and our team will contact you.
Best Price Guarantee
BlockLabs offers you the best price for Bitcoin mining Bitmain Antminer S19 95T with PSU, ASIC BITCOIN mining machine | S19 95th mining machine in Dubai, UAE.
Buy now with the best price!
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. All the miners are 100% trustworthy. You can buy directly from BlockLabs. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin). (Click here to continue reading about Bitcoin mining)