Antminer S9 SE 16TH/s with PSU
- Antminer S9 SE 16T Bitmain
- SHA256 Algorithm Mining Experience
- Hash rate: 16TH/s
- Power consumption: 1320W
- Network Connection Mode: Ethernet
- Weight: 8kg
- Noise level: 76db
- Reference power on the wall, Watt: 1524W
- Dimensions: 135 x 158 x 350mm
Bitmain is a popular ASIC miner manufacturer known for its design capabilities for different chip processes. Bitmain claims up to 75% global market share of the blockchain mining equipment industry. In addition, Bitmain AKA Antminer is particularly famous for being the manufacturer of Antminer S9K 13.5T, which is the most popular Bitcoin mining machine to ever grace the blockchain mining industry.
Antminer S9 SE
Furthermore, Bitmain has proven to be one of the largest manufacturers in the Bitcoin mining rig industry by gracing it with another powerful Bitcoin mining machine, Antminer S9 SE with a harshrate of 16 teraharsh per second.
Why Block labs?
- Block Labs is a pioneer and an industry leader in the Middle East in terms of expertise in Blockchain mining.
- Licenced and physical office in Dubai.
- We offer a price matching guarantee to our ASIC miners.
- Free remote technical support.
- Setup assistance to new customers.
- 6 months manufacturer warranty for all new Crypto mining hardware.
- 50% down payment can be made to request for your machine, instalment of 50% during ASIC machine pickup.
Why mine Bitcoin?
There are millions of transactions taking place every day with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoins, and these transactions are being verified by some specialized hardware known as crypto miners. Millions of these Bitcoin mining rigs are bought and run by individuals, and corporations across the world. Upon each verification made by these miners (hardware owner or corporation), they are being rewarded with the cryptocurrency they are powering (say Bitcoin).